Having Clear Cut Chances, Or Not As I Were

Bulty1994

Reaction score
I wanna know how my team can create more CCC i have about 1 CCC over my last ten games, and 4 half chances,I don't know if you can make more of these or its a formation thing or what, i Play a 4 2 3 1, If anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated
Thanks Bulty

I wanna know how my team can create more CCC i have about 1 CCC over my last ten games, and 4 half chances,I don't know if you can make more of these or its a formation thing or what, i Play a 4 2 3 1, If anyone can give me any advice it would be much appreciated
Thanks Bulty

Question are you winning games ??

Erm yes but only but the skin of my teeth but I only get one or two ccc lat season I got at least 6-7 cccs

Did you get p0rmoted last season and are now playing better opponents ?

Yes I did get promoted with Ipswich. I take it coming from a small club and acting with big boys I need to build my squad up or stay in the prem for a while? I don't really know? Just ****** out with the small amount of CCCS I get

Yes I did get promoted with Ipswich. I take it coming from a small club and acting with big boys I need to build my squad up or stay in the prem for a while? I don't really know? Just ****** out with the small amount of CCCS I get

Well, unless you have strengthend your team big time, its is actually an achievement to avoid regelation.

Ah i see, so if i avoid relegation and build my team up will and get a good attacking force on the pitch will the CCC's start to increase?