Having good results with a tactic built by me... feels so weird...

chico_fininho

Reaction score
Hi managers! I'm trying to improve my tactics, by seeing some videos and by getting tired of sometimes using some plug and play tactics...
So i came across with this tactic below: 4231, gegen-direct passing... I'm using for the 2 season straight (which for me is weird because normally after half a season the opponent destruct my tactic and i need to improve it always).
Currently, I'm doing a save with a team that i created, in portugal, from scratch with the editor (worse possible thing: money, reputation, fans, etc... so no arabia princes xD), and i'm for the first time 3 consecutive champion of the league, 2 of those with this tactic, being the best deffence and the best attack. I think the major problem appears in bigger games, despite winning them... Beyond that, i achieved two round of 16 and one quarter finals of champions in the three seasons i competed in the competition, going though group stage in first in two occasions (against those chronical fm teams...)

So, after all of these, i assume i did something that maybe good (like a 12/20 idk lol)...
Give it a test...

Instructions that can help the tactic:

- Tall defenders (for corners) and for constant aerial advantage, not necessarly good with the ball, because I don't use "play out of defense"
- DLM with some defensive attributes, because he plays more defensive
- AP with good off ball because he plays wild in the attack
- PF with good work rate... but that i think is obvious for that function

If someone tries, i would be grateful if you help me to improve some thing that you think its better!

Good Games!

chico_fininho

Attachments

• Futebol Clube Vale da Rata_ Visão Geral.png
    Futebol Clube Vale da Rata_ Visão Geral.png
    677.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Liga NOS_ Stages.png
    Liga NOS_ Stages.png
    435.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Liga NOS_ Stages-2.png
    Liga NOS_ Stages-2.png
    439.3 KB · Views: 111