Having money without other teams asking ridiculous money?

craiigman

Reaction score
So as you know, if you're Man City, PSG etc basically there is no way to buy players at a reasonable price because the other clubs make you pay more than what a club with less money would have to pay.

However I want to start a new save and give a team loads of money, but I don't want that to happen. Is there a way to have loads of money but not have clubs make you pay well over their value?

Also this is not going to be a serious save, more of a fun one. I done one recently on FIFA where I started with a Bundesliga 2 team and gave them the take over unlock and put a 89 rated 16 year old in the squad to sell. Out of the money I brought a whole team of up and coming players for fairly cheap (Highest transfer was about £7M). They didn't make me pay more just because I had money. I paid a little over their value, because thats what you have to do to get young players.

Basically I want to do something like this on FM. More players, bigger database and it's FM. But I don't want to over do it and I don't want clubs expecting me to pay far too much for players. Yes, I will have the money, but I like bargains lol

So yeah if I go into the editor and give me some money, will other clubs just expect me to pay more? Will probably only start with a team in a lower division anyway.

Also is there a way to add cash to clubs while playing the "classic" mode?

I also got this problem, i have this CD regen target and i have 200m+ euros, valued at 8m but his stats are incredible, tried even to buy him for 40m, no budge.. Then Southampton offered 23m, accepted, then i just match it. I got the kid but, WTF!