abcdefgh123

Reaction score
Hello guys

This is my first post so i dont know if im even in the right forum. BUT i have a question for you. Is it possible to sign both messi and ronaldo to your team ?
I'm playing milan now and won the league and champions cup 3 years in a row. I got a ronaldo on the match highest earner claus but can i some how sign messi without it ? I've tried to offer him max at everhything at he still dont want to accept it

Well, I've hired Kaka and Ronaldo for Milan once (but in different years). What happens with Messi is that probably he likes Barcelona too much!

My brpther had his Inter team bought by Croaitans who gave them 200-300 million euros per year. He has them both but in FM2009

i haven't done it in FM11.
It's possibly but would take alot of money

It will take alot of money but it will also be hard to get them both to play well

Hm i can get ronaldo to drop his match highest earner but then i have to give him crazy ammounts for each goal and apparence

Here's a step by step guide to get Messi and Ronaldo in your team:-

1. Open up the Football Manager 2011 Data Editor
2. In the "Clubs" tab, type in Barcelona
3. In Barcelona, go to Players and then select Messi
4. Change Messi's contract to your club
5. Repeat with Real Madrid and Ronaldo

Simples.

I'm definitely possible but very difficult to do

Sounded sexual ...

But, on topic, very difficult and would take a heavy amount of money to do without cheating.

Just have to rely on a takeover that gives you over £200m to spend.

By playing like a noob it is possible..

Or play properly, and make new Ronaldo/Messi's? .........

Here's a step by step guide to get Messi and Ronaldo in your team:-

1. Open up the Football Manager 2011 Data Editor
2. In the "Clubs" tab, type in Barcelona
3. In Barcelona, go to Players and then select Messi
4. Change Messi's contract to your club
5. Repeat with Real Madrid and Ronaldo

Simples.

what if he wants to do it without cheating?

Never tried (I always go for cheap wonderkids) it but I think it may be possible with Man City (once they have high reputation) or Chelsea.

I signed Messi from barca after he kept refusing to sign contracts,, he was 28. Christiano should be a lot easier to sign as he only really cares about his contract. Obviously you have to be at a big high reputation club or you won't get either.

Obviously you start saying you admire etc but not too often as that makes him dislike, so maybe once every 6 or so months for Messi that is

Last edited:
just signed him for my nottingham forest team in 2017 hes 30 but still very good!!!
Cost 120m and i didnt cheat either!!!!!!
won the prem and european cup in the both season!!!!

But, on topic, very difficult and would take a heavy amount of money to do without cheating.

Just have to rely on a takeover that gives you over £200m to spend.

Honestly, I don't think that will do! I have been trying to buy Messi with ManU (what with the C'pions League final in the past! LOL)... dude wants 500k a week! And that after he's having problems with the Barca Admin.

What will Cristiano take? 600-700k?
If anyone does that without cheating, he'd have to sell all the other players just to balance the wage bill!

PS: If I do make the move for Messi, its because Rio will be leaving the club by the Bosman (that's the word?) Ruling (2014) which would mean a 175k lighter budget... and agreed for a 25M transfer of Ninis to AC Milan... further 100k lighter and money to spend!

It would be stupidly hard to do and also pointless at the same time.
It would destroy your wage budget and anyone else signing wanting a match highest earner would make it even worse.