Having serious problems in pre season - potential disaster season ahead

Shmona91

Reaction score
Because im a lazy manager, half of my entire first teams squads contracts ran out and were nicked on free transfers

i still have most of my starting 11, and some subs, in total i have 18 players in my first team squad, so theres no depth at all to my team

also, i made the mistake of signing a player before the board had asked me my ambitions for the season and so they offered me £27 transfer budget, which is ridiculous, since if you wait until afterwards to sign a player, they will offer you loads of money.

so here i am with no squad and no transfer budget, really need some help guys.

the only thing i can think of is to sell my best player for 1.2M and use the cash to try and wrangle together a squad.

How did you let all them contracts expire? There's being lazy and then there's that.... Not a lot you can do LOL! Just out of interest what club you at?

I might have to do the thing that i hoped i never would.......re load a save

Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona FC, Israeli premier league

Won the league in first season, 2nd season was terrible, starting third season

Well it would be a good challenge. Have a look around at free transfers, regens and loans and try and build them to champions again. Just pretend they had financial troubles or something and had to let their players go! Good luck :)