Having some problems with Barce Season 2011/2012

ahmedayman2

Reaction score
So, Now i got almost 3 Players in my Squad are worried from the Lack of discipline????

Any Help??

Warn players who get sent off and fine repeat offenders. The same goes for those who miss training.

Also if a player is constantly performing badly, warn him, and if it contiues tell him that you will transfer list him. If it still continues, actually transfer list him.

Last edited:
The opposite with me.. my players are angry cuz im always took 2 weeks of salary from them when they get sent off or do a 5 or 6 rating perform :D

There's actually a sequence for this, sometimes there's no right answer for red cards, but it works most of the time.

First sending for the player ----> Issue a warning
Second sending off for the same player -----> Fine 1 week's wages, if he complains, stand by your opinion and tell him that he deserves it.
Third sending off -----> Fine 2 week's wages and transfer list him, he's not going to improve, so might as well make some cash off of him

Also take note what the red card is for. When it's vicious foul then fine him immediately, I often give them the full two weeks immediately. When its two yellows or a professional then I just warn them unless the cards come in consecutive games or there is a lot of them.