Reaction score
Just started a new game as Hayes & Yeading in the BSS league as the Newport game didnt go according to plan. My chairman is in the middle of selling the club, so there is no funds and hardly any wage budget. The board had given me a parent club which is West Ham United.

Signings

Orlando Smith (Free)
Zavon Hines(Loan)
David Blackmore (Loan)
Moses Ademola(Loan)

Outs

Bobby Hughes (Free)
John Peacock (Free)
Omari Coleman (Free)

Board expectations

To enjoy competing in the BSS.

Next update at the end of September and hopefully some news on the board take over.

love that expectation, enjoy yourself :) good luck

Hope this one works out better :)

Thanks for all the comments, hopefully it will work out better. Updates coming soon. :D

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

August 2009

Games

Hayes & Yeading 0-1 St Albans
Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Hayes & Yeading
Hayes & Yeading 1-1 Bognor Regis (McDonald)
Thurrock 1-1 Hayes & Yeading (Hines)
Hayes & Yeading 3-2 Team Bath (Fitzgerald 2, Hendry)

Media Prediction 11th
Currently 16th

Well basically as the months progressed the team has improved, the major factor for this as players have come back from injury. The team has been performing well even though the results don't show this. About the board takeover , its apparently getting close. Will let you know in the next update.

Top player: Scott Fitzgerald
Villain: Tom Codmore (gave away two penalties).

If there is any way i can improve this thread please say.

Good work so far mate, keep it up. And no I don't think you can improve this thread as all the stuff is there: results, scorers, players and a summary. Good read so far (Y)

September 2009

Games

Hayes & Yeading 0-2 Bath CLC Round 1
Basingstoke 3-0 Hayes & Yeading
Hayes & Yeading 4-2 Maidenhead (Hines 2, Codmore, Palmer)
Bishop Stortford 1-1 Hayes & Yeading (Fitzgerald)
Hayes & Yeading 2-1 Tootin FA Cup 2nd Qual Round (Fitzgerald 2)

Media prediction 11th
Currently 16th

Early this month the takeover unfortunately collapsed and straight after that we lost the next two games, but then the club got stable and finished the month on a high. Early signs suggest that the media prediction would be about correct, if these injuries stop happening to the team.

Top player : Orlando Smith
Villain: David Blackmore (made too many errors in goal.)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

October 2009

Games

Hayes & Yeading 3-1 Eastleigh (Ademola, Hines, OG)
Hayes & Yeading 2-1 Billericay FA cup Qual 3rd round (Knight, Gregory)
Havent & Waterloo 2-1 Hayes & Yeading (Cadmore)
Weston Supermare 3-1 Hayes & Yeading (Palmer)
Hayes & Yeading 1-1 Welling (Cadmore)
Hayes & Yeading 3-4 AFC Wimbledon FA Cup 4th round (Dikuzia, Cadmore, Knight)

Media prediction 11th
Currently 15th

Mixed month really, biggest concern is the amount of injury picked up. Away form is a major problem. No news on the takeover. Just about to sign two new players.

Signings

Danny Slater (free)
Robert Beckwith (free)

Top player: Tom Cadmore
Villain: David Blackmore (conceding too many goals)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:04 PM ----------

November 2009

Games

Hayes & Yeading 2-2 Braintree (Knight 2)
Newport 1-0 Hayes & Yeading
Hayes & Yeading 1-3 AFC Wimbledon (Palmer)
Hayes & Yeading 4-1 Newcastle BS (Fitzgerald, Palmer 2, Slater)
Hayes & Yeading 1-1 Bath (Slater)
Fisher 0-1 Hayes & Yeading (Fitzgerald)

Media prediction 11th
Currently 16th

Well what a horrible month, nothing seemed to go well so iv decided to change my tactics and hopefully this will improve my results. After the Wimbledon game i changed my tactics and since then the results have improved. I will continue with these tactics for the majority of the season.

Top player : Danny Slater
Villain: Steven Gregory (inconsistent)

Well Lookin at my results i would like a few pointers on new signings please.:D

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

December 2009

Games

Hayes & Yeading 2-0 Dorcester (Ruby, Hendry)
Weston Super Mare 2-1 Hayes & Yeading FA Trophy round 1 (Hendry)
Worcester 4-0 Hayes & Yeading
Hayes & Yeading 3-1 Bromley (Fitzgerald 2, Marwa)

Media Prediction 11th
Currently 14th

What a inconsistent month again tatics were failing so i changed them for the last game of the month against Bromley back to the famous clough tatics. It was a big month of games as all the clubs i played were at the bottom of the table.On a positive note the board is in another takeover hopefully this one will be successful. as you can see away form a problem as no points were picked up.

Top Player: Will Hendry
Villan: Scot Fitzgerald ( struggled all month 2 score)

Michael Noone is brilliant. Very high stats for set plays. He'll also play parttime for £30 a week. Zlatko Yankov is an awesome buy and again pretty cheap, though he is old.