davidortiz

Reaction score
who should i sign for 30 mil im real madrid i want either of them to be a back up which one is a better choice

Who have you got thats better than Hazard then?

Neymar is a striker by trade...get up his finishing and his deadlier than deadly...Also Hazzard>Di Maria...His one of my key players whenever I decided to go with him...at about 17 mil after u praise him its a ******* bargain...Turns into a cris ron if given play time

LOL dude i'm with everyone else, Hazard, his acceleration and pace and dribbling skill all combine for a deadly footballer to grow.
Will be the best winger in the world one day imo!

u dont need buy anyone..real madrid full of star player..u just use them or they wanna get away from u...
if u want to make your team the best team u must pick the best tactics and the best training schedules..
and try to make Guardiola bite his nail..(H)

They're both quality. If you're going to use this person as a backup or rotational player, then maybe go for the one with the lower wage demands?

You should get punished for asking that question!! :D

Hazard

I've never used Zarate and now that he is at Inter, I probably won't be able to do it, but Hazard was amazing for me as AML inside forward

Hazard all the way on a AML or Att Mid the guy is amazing
but to be fait never really used Zarate that much