Hazard's terrible finishing, Hulk's continuously blasting balls and Selfish players

daisuke

Reaction score
I read a lot that Hazard score lots of goals for other forumers in this forum but why doenst it work for me?

After he continuosly missing one-on-one chances with GK and always blasting balls, I look at his stats and just realized his finishing is 9. Seriously, how did you guys get this guy to score goals?

Hulk just came back from long term injury and after 2 games he scored twice. And rarely score again. Not that he doesnt get his chances, he just keep blasting balls whenever he only got a keeper to beat.

And why did FM make players so selfish?The players doesnt seem to want to cross, they just get the ball to the box themselves and eventually the defenders put the ball out for a corner.

Try retrain them to 'look for pass than attempting to score' ?

ok for Hazard try and train his finishing and put him on try and place shots.

as for Hulk if he's just came back from a long term injury i wouldnt expected him to score frequently straight away. Try and put him in the reserves to get his confidence and form back.

Try retrain them to 'look for pass than attempting to score' ?
this for your striker?? hahaha, definately for Hazard, but not for your main striker bud!

Hulk is a goal scoring machine! what role are you playing him in? what PI's have you given them both? you must be doing something wrong to not get the best out of these two great players... :S

your players probably have low teamwork so thats why they r so selfish

Hulk as an attacking Tagget Man will score goal when his fit, & I've always been confused with Hazard he has low finishing but I've seen him score so great goals on FM, otehr times not so much.

I already assign Hazard to look for pass rather than attempting to score. Already train his finishing ages ago. Despite that, his finishing only increase by 1. Also, he's still blasting balls.

In his first season, Hazard played great, got a **** lot of assist, that's as a CM. I played him at the exact same position and role, but he just wont perform like he did last season. So I tried playing him as AMC and AML, the results just about the same. I have really no idea how to get the best out of Hazard now.

I played Hulk as a poacher..That's fine now. He started scoring goals again ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

your players probably have low teamwork so thats why they r so selfish
no I think that's pretty much FM faults..

Well, I don't know which players you're using, but on my team they're all fairly generous and work great as a team. Some players are naturally selfish, FM has captured the individuality of each player very well. Jung Jo-Gook was an incredibly selfish player, strangely enough, for our team. He could score, but failed to on many occasions because he tried to take all tasks on himself. In the end, we sold him, and Seung-Ryul and Dmajanovic have had a killer partnership ever since.

Perhaps play a bit differently or change players around to remove the greediness, also perhaps it has to do with you having a lot of high profile players and thus they all feel it's their duty to go all the way themselves.

Hazard sometimes score like 5 goals in 4 matches for me and sometimes 0 goal in 7 matches. However what does matter is he get loads of assists for me!

Hazard sometimes score like 5 goals in 4 matches for me and sometimes 0 goal in 7 matches. However what does matter is he get loads of assists for me!
How did you play him?

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Well, I don't know which players you're using, but on my team they're all fairly generous and work great as a team. Some players are naturally selfish, FM has captured the individuality of each player very well. Jung Jo-Gook was an incredibly selfish player, strangely enough, for our team. He could score, but failed to on many occasions because he tried to take all tasks on himself. In the end, we sold him, and Seung-Ryul and Dmajanovic have had a killer partnership ever since.

Perhaps play a bit differently or change players around to remove the greediness, also perhaps it has to do with you having a lot of high profile players and thus they all feel it's their duty to go all the way themselves.
Huh. Guess I have to work on that..Thanks

Hulk as an attacking Tagget Man will score goal when his fit, & I've always been confused with Hazard he has low finishing but I've seen him score so great goals on FM, otehr times not so much.

Well there is your problem.

I suggest playing him as an Advanced Forward, an attacking Complete Forward, or Poacher next to a taller striker.

Hulk is probably the most entertaining player in the game, just totally ridiculous. All he does is run around and score so you're gonna have to take the little bit of bad with the lots of good......just played a game where he took 17 shots. But also just played a Champions League game vs. Sevilla where I went down to 10 men early, and he scored 4 goals anyway to win it.

But using him in the Portuguese league, its comedy. Regularly dribbles through an entire defense to score.

Hazard is a complete beast for me, try playing him as an AML inside forward on support - makes more long shots on support and he scores a screamer every other game for me, try it out :)

I actually played with Lille so obviously I have Hazard on my team. I retrained him to be a striker and I play him as a deep lying forward-attack in a 3 man flat front 3. I play Hazard in the middle between 2 advanced forwards. He usually gets about 20 goals and a 12 assists in a season for me. I realize its the French League so not quite the same as playing in the Prem for instance but Hazard plays absolutely fantastic in this role for.

Hazard is a complete beast for me, try playing him as an AML inside forward on support - makes more long shots on support and he scores a screamer every other game for me, try it out :)
That's exactly how I played him if I didnt put him in MC or AMC...he just perform average or just a little above average..

my hazard dont score many goals too, but he was the architect of most goals in my teams :p

30 mins into hulk's debut his not blasted the ball gotten an assist and been the overall most active player...and 20 mil less than what they wanted for hazzard