Corei

Reaction score
(From FMTurkiye member DrAqPiT)
IMPORTANT NOTE
I have not tried anything other than the top tier teams and I think it will be a predictable success. Of course there is no guarantee that every brace will comply with being ideal for top level teams.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR POSITIONS

Goalkeeper: It will be enough for the individual to be effective.
Backs : High technical capacity and fast
CB : 14+ Defensive skills and at least 13+ pace
Defensive Playmaker : Our player in this area should have the capacity to manage the medium field alone, while having a high technical capacity to provide the link between defense and offensive line.
Mezzela: Tired of not knowing what is the type of player that provides a lot of energy from the addiction score contribution. In addition to this feature, if the technical capacity is at a good level, the efficiency you get will increase.
Inside FW: These friends should be type players with high technical capacity, fast and special abilities. If finishing features are at a good level, your score contribution may be more than your forwards.

NO OI, Trainings, in-team conversations, etc. completely left to the assistant manager.

View attachment 1176618
s1.png

s2.png

s3.png

s4.png

s5.png

Last edited:
Those results look amazing, gonna try it with Chelsea.

Any changes away from home?

Maybe the problem is scrennshots are hosted in turkey website

Funnily enough I'm having no problems on chrome, did you folks try to clean your cache already?

No problems with the pictures here using Chrome, havn't cleared my cache in a long time :)

Someone try and repost the images please.

Changed image host, I think all visible now