Stix007

Reaction score
Alright lads,

Simple question. Basically I'm a bit tired of accepting and rejecting loan offers for my u18's all the time. I made my head of youth take charge of finding clubs for my youth players. So is there no way of him just accepting or rejecting offers without them having to come to me for approval all the time?

I think if you go to staff responsibilities and set your bloke to look for a new club for your youth players (transfer and loan) then he should just do it automatically without asking for your approval.

it's under staff responsibilities-club-transfer outgoing

That's the problem, I've set him up my guy to look for a new club for my youth players (transfer and loan) but loan offer still keeps coming to me for approval. It's doing my head in.

Have you set him to finalise the outgoing deals as well? Not in front of game now but I recall there is another option to get him to accept offers, not just find them new clubs.

Yes, he finalises outgoing deals. But I can't see an option that says anything about accepting offers. Does your HOYD accept loan offers for you?

Unfortunately the second one is set up, still get messages for me to approve loan deals. I'll just have to live with it I suppose. Cheers for the help lads.

I think he only handles offers for players which you have actively listed for loan/transfer.

I think he only handles offers for players which you have actively listed for loan/transfer.
Yea I just realised, put one of my regens on loan and he left without me having to do anything. I guess when clubs make offers for those who arent listed for loan then the manager has jurisdiction