Gillanx23x

Reaction score
Anyone found any new HOYD Coaches in the new FM ?

IM real Madrid, just about to start second season.

Help

Anyone found any new HOYD Coaches in the new FM ?

IM real Madrid, just about to start second season.

Help

Here's a few with a couple familiar names : Bruno Conti, Bernhard Peters, Thomas Albeck, Ernesto Andres, Rodolfo Borrell, Wim Jonk, Hans-Martin Kleitsch, Norbert Elgert, Otto Addo, Lars Ricken.

I'm using Luiz Fernando Moraes for Liverpool. Stats are good but it's too early to tell if he's actually useful.

Bruno Conti appears to be one / the best HOYD I can find. Has a high chance to make his recruits model professionals to due to his personality.

After finding the best HOYD, how many years it will take for him to bring good players to the team?

Is it worth to change to a non country based and wait for him to start bringing the best?

And, if you have the best HOYD and the best facilities, how many wonderkids can you predict having each year?

In all editions of FM and CM (i play since 1992), i only had 3 players with PA above 180 coming through my youth intake, despite having the best that the game had to offer.

IMO, a lot of randomness, maybe 70 %, is what makes a good intake. Ohh, and not having a human controlling a club.

And this is why i use Genie Scout, to get the best that comes through Ipswich or Crewe, but not from Man Utd, or Man City, whichever you are playing with.

Should i posted this on frustration thread?