Nairmb

Reaction score
I could not find much information on this online. I am currently managing Arsenal and fired all of my physios (Colin Lewin is not nearly as good as his uncle Gary). I signed Stefano Grani (Physio rating 20) as a regular physio for £950/week. I am looking to sign a second one and am designing between Pete Friar (free agent, rating 20, cheap) and Lieven Maesschalck from Bayern Munich. Is there any point of declaring one physio the head physio when both have 20s? I ask because they ask for more money if I say I am signing them to the head physio position rather than the regular physio position. What is different about the head physio position? Thanks.

Im interested to see if anyone has answers also..... I sort of figured man management would be a good attribute as he would be organising the teams physio requirements but i really have no clue.....

A far as I know, he's just the guy who reports to you. He carries no extra benifits or anything like that.

A far as I know, he's just the guy who reports to you. He carries no extra benifits or anything like that.

Agree. As far as I am aware, the only attributes you need to look for are the same as a physio. The attributes I look for are obviously Physiotherapy as well as Fitness, Motivation, Discipline, Working With Youngsters and Adaptabilty (if their not from your managing nation).