pompeydaz

Reaction score
This game needs a head to head mode.

For example:

My Portsmouth team in season 2018/19

Vs

My mates team season 2015/16

Would be quality if you could play like one off games like this. Same for instance we both have Lescott, he plays for both teams for that game, but mine might have better stats as trained better.

What do you think?

this would be epic, if SI really listened to their fans and with the edition of a few of their own ideas (their getting paid they should do a bit haha) FM would be the best game on the planet in a few years, without a doubt

This has been something I have wanted for a long time. It would be a great feature if it existed.

Same goes for playing ISS/Pro Evo many years ago when I would of like to have tested out my Master League team against a friends.

Agree, all games like fifa/pro evo and FM would make it a awesome edition to the games. Hopefully its added.

There are many new features for FM13 still to be released, so keep your eyes peeled for future video releases from SI.

There are many new features for FM13 still to be released, so keep your eyes peeled for future video releases from SI.

miles said on the podacast "you can even export your team from your single player game, so if you've played 10 seasons and you want to try that team against the modern day version of that team then you can do that." and it sounded like that also tied into network games.

I did message him about this, so hopefully he took it on-board. Network game against a mate, is the way forward for it though.

That was a feature on FMH 2010 when me and my mate played each others teams on a one-off match on PSP! it was sooooo much fun beating his Barca team (1 season) with my Coventry City team (4 seasons) lol

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was in this year's edition, I'd love for that to be the case.

I'd like it because then I can smash the current United team, which I don't like at all especially Rooney by annihilating them with my Liverpool team.

That looks good. I think that will be just playing with normal team rather than my team in 2016-17 vs a mate in his first season though.

That looks good. I think that will be just playing with normal team rather than my team in 2016-17 vs a mate in his first season though.
I didn't know, I just thought it was something along the lines of the feature you really wanted.

Yeah that would be perfect, if that is using your own team rather than a starting team.

Word on the street is that this feature is going to be implemented in FM13 :D

EDIT: It is!! Its right there on the FM13 page on Steam. This is going to be INSANE!!!

View attachment 274724

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeee, now we can play FM network games through Steam!? :O - Bye bye Hamachi, you sack of ****.

Word on the street is that this feature is going to be implemented in FM13 :DEDIT: It is!! Its right there on the FM13 page on Steam. This is going to be INSANE!!! View attachment 274724
OMG!!! I can't wait for this!!! And through Steam as well, so much easier!! This is going to be the biggest selling game EVER!!!