None​

Season 08/09
League: 10th
League Cup: Semi Final
Scottish Cup Quarter Final
http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heartsfc1.jpg

Last edited:
And the point of this thread is ... ?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Oh yeahh 1-0 :)

Just gonna update it with what ive done with this career (thats if i dont get sacked within the first season)

And wow...1-0 lol who got beat off st.mirren in the cup huh? xD also it was a good game rofl near half time, 2 red cards :p

Well keep it posted.

Haha i know after beating them 7-0! :p Second half was kinda boring but exciting end to the first. I did feel Bambas red was a little harsh. :/ And whatever your keeper is called had to go tbh.

Yeh, balogh = newb. Bamba did prevent a goal scoring chance, nade would of been clean through and probably scored.

AS if you play Calum Elliot even on fm. whats wrong with you? and as for the hibs game...as if you slag us for that big eared bald gimp scoring with his deformed shoulder :p...bitter? nah lol

good luck though. Hearts were (as always) my first side on this fm and i slowly built them up and won the league 2 years in a row before moving on. Lasted 8 seasons

AS if you play Calum Elliot even on fm. whats wrong with you? and as for the hibs game...as if you slag us for that big eared bald gimp scoring with his deformed shoulder :p...bitter? nah lol

good luck though. Hearts were (as always) my first side on this fm and i slowly built them up and won the league 2 years in a row before moving on. Lasted 8 seasons

You have Christin Nade upfront, you are in no poistion to slag us about our strikers :D

Driver is a decent lil winger tbf. Sign gud ol James Mccarthy from hamilton academic!!

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

And ent there a centre half at hearts called Rapjnik or sumin?? meant to be a gud lil playa!

You have Christin Nade upfront, you are in no poistion to slag us about our strikers :D

I cant slag fof your strikers BUT the rest of your team sucks, name 1 really known player sin your midfeild and defence....Also your goalkeepers seem to change every 2 months or so.

Hibs are gonna be relegated this season :)

Also i dont have nade upfront atm because:

1| I cant get him to score (hes ****)
2| Hes RAGEING fat
3) Elliot is on form atm
4) Michael Stewart is banging goals in for me from midfeilfd.
5) nade will be out for 8months hes injured.

Last edited:
kris what happend to hearts aye?

anyway, didn't you just start and quit and fm base game after 5 games? (not you kris)

It was technically 12 games xD ive scored 8goals in 12 games and conceded 42 so yeh, i think ill quit the fm base for now.

I cant slag fof your strikers BUT the rest of your team sucks, name 1 really known player sin your midfeild and defence....Also your goalkeepers seem to change every 2 months or so.

Hibs are gonna be relegated this season :)

Sol Bamba? Ivory Coast international, players like Kolo Toure singing his praises.
Ian Murray? Champions League experience with Rangers.
Rosa? Hungarian International.
I could go on but im sure you get the point.
But whilst were at it, what well known players are playing in Hearts midfield and defence?

And as regards to the goalkeeper situation, this season Hibs have used 2 goalkeepers, Maka and Szama. Hearts have used 3, Kello, Balogh and McDonald. Seems to me it isnt Hibs that are changing their goalkeepers every 2 months. 8-|

Hearts are folding in the summer :)

Christin Nade was hibs best player on sat...
hibs wont go down no chance and apart from braveheart at right back who the **** r the rest of the defence for hearts.
rapnik moved to some serbian team but u can get him for free in 9.3.
GL with the team tho!!!

ROFL ROSA AINT AN INTERNATIONAL YOU DO KNOW HES LIKE 33 AND HE HAS LIKE 1 CAP FROM A 88th MINUTE SUBSTITUTE ROFL.

*Update on the game

Sold driver,kingstone,wallace and all my other amazing players

2nd Season:

Finished:7th (With no key players lol)
Cups: got knocked out early in all of them

btw i resigned and went to Raith Rovers im on my 5th season now lol (other 2 season finished 7th again wit hearts then 9th.

Im now 2nd placed in division 2 with raith :)

ROFL ROSA AINT AN INTERNATIONAL YOU DO KNOW HES LIKE 33 AND HE HAS LIKE 1 CAP FROM A 88th MINUTE SUBSTITUTE ROFL.

surely the definition of an international is someone thats played for their national country, no? :)

lol that you think your squad is decent, You had players like **** face racist baned from every night club Riorden,Fletcher,whittaker,murray,oconner,brown,thompson and still couldnt do anything with your 'sexy football'

would also like any hibs fans out there to point out there last scottish cup win? back to your Leith slums you go now :)

lol that you think your squad is decent, You had players like **** face racist baned from every night club Riorden,Fletcher,whittaker,murray,oconner,brown,thompson and still couldnt do anything with your 'sexy football'

would also like any hibs fans out there to point out there last scottish cup win? back to your Leith slums you go now :)

Shan how weve got such a **** team but we still managed to beat yous? :)

Yu huh, 1902. Getting abit repetetive from Hearts fans tbh... When will you realsie that we couldnt care less when we last won the scottish cup? At the end of the day in the last 40 years weve won more trophies than Hearts.

And youve got a cheek to call Leith a slum, have you seen Gorgie...? ;)

im a hearts fan...but i gotta say at least hibs do have some young scottish players...which is something that hearts do lack....

but still mixu doesnt know wat hes doin and hibs will finish top of bottom 6 this season...fletcher carries that team on the best of days anyway!

btw Driver for Scotland....get that law changed now!!

Shan how weve got such a **** team but we still managed to beat yous? :)

Yu huh, 1902. Getting abit repetetive from Hearts fans tbh... When will you realsie that we couldnt care less when we last won the scottish cup? At the end of the day in the last 40 years weve won more trophies than Hearts.

And youve got a cheek to call Leith a slum, have you seen Gorgie...? ;)

Ohh the diddy cup and the first division come to mind...**** i envy Hibs.

Ohh the diddy cup and the first division come to mind...**** i envy Hibs.
Im not including the first division my man.

Im just stating the point that despite you saying that weve not done anything with our 'sexy football' weve still won more in the last 40 years than yous. (K)