Heart Of Midlothian Football Club - Time To Knock The Old Firm Off The Top Spots!

Reaction score
Game Database : 10.2.0 ( on a computer without the updated database )
Leagues Selected : English Premier & Scottish Premier.
I will be doing monthly updates at the end of each month to make it easier.
this is my first story so bare with me, if you have any advice on how to make it a bit better please let me know.

Csaba Laszlo sacked as hearts manager today by club chairman Valdirmir Romanov. There has been talks about Laszlos future after comments made at the end of season about transfer budgets.
There already has been a new appointment just hours after the old Hearts manager is sacked.
Kevin MacKenzie the ex-Scotland international has been appointed the manager at Tynecastle.
MacKenzie who has 41 caps and 5 goals for his country is thought to be a life long supporter at the club and has said to have jumped at the chance to work here. " I am absolutely delighted to work here, i have supported the club since i can remeber ", " A lot of work is going to be needing done as i have set my targets of attempting to beat the old firm to the league title. Noone has managed to beat either team to the league title since 1985 and this has to change now ".

I will openly discuss the clubs finnaces as i believe the supporters of the club have the right to know whats happening with the club.

Transfer Budget : 100k
Wage Budger : 8k

The Club Currently have 26 millions pounds of loans which are all from Mr Romanovs company Ukio Bankas.

Players In :

Sol Campbell - Free
Abubakari Yakubu - Free
Andrew Halliday - 24k - From Livingston

Players Out :

Ryan McGowan - Season Loan -> St Johnstone
Matthew Park - Season Loan -> St Johnstone
Dylan McGowan - Season Loan -> Motherwell
Laryea Kingston - 1.5m -> Zenit

There will be no more knew faces coming into the club in this transfer window but a some may be going out on season long loan deals.

I have brought in most of my own staff to work with this year.

Pre Season Results :

Hearts 4-0 Hearts Reserves - Elliot x2, Glen, McGowan
Hearts 1-2 Huddersfield - Glen
Hearts 4-1 Morton - Halliday, Thomson, Stewart, Novikovas
Hearts 0-1 Reading
Hearts 3-0 Sportist - Novikovas, Halliday, Stefanov OG
Hearts 1-1 Newcastle - Thomson
Hearts 2-0 GH Academy - Stewart, Driver
Hearts 8-0 Dungannon - Novikovas, Thomson x2, Robinson, Wallace, Suso, Palazuelos, Allison OG

Overall a not bad pre season, players fitness has inproved during this time results could have been better though.

With preseason over and done i can reveal that marius zaliaukas will captain hearts with michael stewart being vice captain.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Will Start Updating Tomorrow Or Sunday as im gettin my laptop charger fixed.

but on the last note i have been drawn against Fulham in the europa league, exciting tie.

good luck mate, kris will love you now

Just cause someone does a Hearts story does not mean Kris will :wub: them.

A like the layout. Good luck, hope you stick at it.