Status
Not open for further replies.

leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
Hearts today have announced that the takeover that has been progressing over the last few months has finally been completed. 52 year old Indian billionare Mukesh Ambani, who currently sits 7th on the list of the worlds richest men, he has revealed that during a buisness trip to Scotland he was briefly introduced to football and quickly fell in love with the sport.

Ambani's networth currently stands at roughly 19.5 billion dollars and has told the club that he will be investing a small part of his fortune into the fianances. Csaba Laszlo stepped down as manager of the club this morning disproving of the takeover stating "big money takeovers of football clubs is ruining the game, and i will be no part of this."

Ex-Tonbridge Angels manager Leeum O'Connor was shortly announced as the clubs new gaffer, just 3 hours after the departure of Laszlo. O'Connor who of course masterminded Angels promotion from the Blue Square South to Coca-Cola League Two, was sacked by the club after being told by Nick Sullivan that as the club moved on they needed more expierienced hands to manage the club. Angels new manager was of course involved in the diviresion of the clubs money to his own personal account bankrupting the side resulting in having to fall away to the Istiman league system to keep the club in existence.

Ambani said that the decision to appoint O'Connor was a statment about the clubs dreams, seing Leeum as a man who defies the odds time and time again and he certainly hopes this will continue with his reign at hearts.

O'Connor has been promised £10,000,000 to spend on new players for the 2009/2010 season.

As the new season draws close, the most active team in the transfer window so har has got to be Hearts. Since joining the club Mr. O'Connor has speant a total of £6,500,000 on 11 new players. Leeum stated that the reason for so many purchases is not to force the current members of the team out but rather to create competition for places in the starting 11. Below is a list of O'Connors signings this summer.

Ian Walker - Free
Christian Vieri - Free
Marlon Harewood - £775,000
Sol Campbell - Free
Lee Naylor - £1,300,000
Ebi Smolarek - Free
Lauren - Free
Ivan Helguera - Free
Ali Karimi - £1,500,000
Freddie Ljungberg - £2,000,000
Jiri Jarosik - £825,000

Last edited:
good luck wish this would happen in real life

aha cheers mate, my aim is to turn hearts into the biggest scottish football team, i wouldnt say i am cheating by doing this, if i was then that means every team who has a takover in football is "cheating", and its not asif im giving myself billions to spend, i gave myself 10m, and can still only offer a max of 10,000 p/w for wages. just makes the job a little easier.

if you like i am just levelling the playing field between the top two and hearts.

i agree i would say your creating a story the challange is still at a high level if youve not been hearts before i would say give craig thompson a chance as he scored 5 in 12 games (all free kicks) also centre half and strikers are key dont mean tell you what to do as im sure your more than capable of pushing the old firm aside

lol i hate it when people say man city cheat ha ha they have done no different than the big four have, we just did it all in one go, and our signings dont flop like veron, anyway dont get flops like him good luck spend wisely

good luck wish this would happen in real life
:'(

aha cheers mate, my aim is to turn hearts into the biggest scottish football team, i wouldnt say i am cheating by doing this, if i was then that means every team who has a takover in football is "cheating", and its not asif im giving myself billions to spend, i gave myself 10m, and can still only offer a max of 10,000 p/w for wages. just makes the job a little easier.

if you like i am just levelling the playing field between the top two and hearts.

This sounds like fun. You need shot of Nade and Elliot for a start. Really looking forward to see where this takes you.

Good luck mate sounds good :)

Yeah striker is needed played with Hearts on 09 and none of them can hit a barn door

lol i hate it when people say man city cheat ha ha they have done no different than the big four have, we just did it all in one go, and our signings dont flop like veron, anyway dont get flops like him good luck spend wisely

well of course its not cheating its just an un-fair adavantage, thats why i just gave myself the same budget roughly as the two top sides, where as city have 12 times the budget of most clubs.

:'(

This sounds like fun. You need shot of Nade and Elliot for a start. Really looking forward to see where this takes you.

aha cheers kris, i think im going to keep andrew driver, apart from him i dont know any more hearts players since christophe berra left.

i will start this later as im off to revise hearts by watching their game against hibs.

not a bad start, first game first win and dominated it.

View attachment 14907

I new you would of signed Marlon Harewood after what he did for you t Celtic.

He Marlon your new Shola.?

I new you would of signed Marlon Harewood after what he did for you t Celtic.

He Marlon your new Shola.?

he is for the time being, i was going to sign shola for hearts actually, but it was either him for 3m or vieri and smolarek for £0, wasnt a hard choice, got ****** lazio in the europa league qualifing round how unfair lol.

lost 4-0 first leg, this game was just stupid, was down to clinical finishing and that is all if you look at the stats, we pretty much matched lazio the whole game.

View attachment 14911

Last edited:
you can close this thread now guys, its actually too easy as celtic and rangers for some reason are in the bottom half of the table i will start a new story as my beloved angels.

good luck mate, im doing a dulwich hamlet story lol

closed. Thank you for only keeping one story at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.