Reaction score
Decided to start a game as Hearts, being a fan, I didn't realise that the number of good players (stats wise) that they have.

Gary Glen
AMC/FC
£1.4Million
I would say good for lower prem teams (maybe), definately for championship teams!

Craig Thomson
DR
£775,000
Chelsea signed him in an old Middlesbrough game that I had, he didn't make it into the first team, and I signed him for 500k, turned into a class act at right back for me, goes forward well as well. I was Middlesbrough in the Premiership btw.

Jamie MacDonald
GK
£120,000
Good keeper, QPR sign him alot on my saves. Solid for championship or lower id say

Other good players include Scott Robinson (SC), Matthew Park (DL), Andrew Driver (AML), Dylan McGowan(DMC) and Jose Goncalves (DLC)...take a look and let me know what you think....

Yeah, few SPL players are good enough for lower sides of EPL.

Yeah Hearts have a pretty decent youth set up - Driver is good enough for Fulham/West ham level i'd say also Aluko of Aberdeen is a common signing for Aston Villa.

Well see im a Hearts fan, which is why i chose to start a game as them, Im at Tynecastle every other weekend, and think that some of the stats these players have are really unrealistic, I'm not complaining mind, as long as I split the old firm I will be happy :p

lee wallace is one of the best left backs ive played with. in a 2014/15 season hes played near enough 6 seasons apart from a 4 week injuriy last season has played incredible & craig thomson is amazing at going forward he scored 10 goals and got 10 assists last season 8 goals from direct free kicks. david templeton aswell speedy left wingerr who can finnish well scored over 100 goals for me now playin from the right wing..