Hearts Sack Laszlo, Replaced by Jeffries

I am very ****** off but not surprised. I thought Csaba would have resigned. We look set to lose Lee Wallace to Celtic or Middlesbrough and he was told none of that money would be used for strikers. We have been playing our youth players due to injuries and now they even seem to be picking them up.

All he needed was some wages for a few attackers. Surely that is cheaper than sacking our manager.

I hope he stays in the UK, I will definitely look out for him because he got us playing organised and some great football and great wins last year. There is not alot you can do when you lose half of your team and have to replace them before thinking about adding to a squad.

I am however happy it's Jefferies and not some dodgy Russian like before. Do i expect anything good out of it all? Not a chance.

No offence Kris but Hearts are a joke now, even I know that, but now you have a manager that actually isn't foreign. Surely things can get better??

Good points Kris, but I think this may be the one where Romanov pulls JJ the odd-toothed, angry, moany rabbit out of the proverbial hat.

I liked Laszio, seemed like a character.

No offence Kris but Hearts are a joke now, even I know that, but now you have a manager that actually isn't foreign. Surely things can get better??

None taken at all mate. We have been a joke since he sacked Burley what seems lie a lifetime ago now.

I liked Laszio, seemed like a character.

He is. Best manager we have had since Burley and i really hope he stays in the UK. Deserves a chance with a normal club.

I would of thought they might of tried to get Burley back seeing how well he done there before. Never heard of this Jeffries.

He is a former manager Max. Picked us up in the mid 90's when we were very meh. Picked up gradually and we had an amazing title chase with the old firm in 1997-1998 which due to injuries and not having the same resolve as the old firm back then we finished 3rd but well clear of the chasing pack and just behind the old firm. We then beat Rangers 2-1 in the cup final. At the time it was Walter Smith's last game as well as alot of the Rangers team. It was also our first cup win in 38 years!!!

A year or so later he went to the Premiership with Bradford but had to sell and trim wages and did not stand a chance.

He did well with Kilmarnock considering they have no fans or money. He might just do ok but our chairman will ruin it as always

Cheers for the info, the never realised he was there before.

I think like you said, the Chairman will muck it up, so a new Chairman with some cash and a brain would help more than a new manager.

You two must hate your Chairman's, especially this bloke at Pompey Max.

I remember a couple of years ago under George (dont remember his last name) where Hearts were flying at the top of the table and then he left for Scotland I think.

Hearts a great team they are my fave in Scotland, but now they arnt doing so good, i think they should improve thier squad abit, and try to do less sacking cause players to adapt to, to many tactics and that why they decrease in football stature, i hope they are back to their old selves, and i hope to see them in the champions again in 2 years

Poor Jim out of the frying pan and into the fire!
Just another puppet in the Romanov show,feel sorry for him but it's obviously his affection and love for the club that's taken him back there!
Best of luck to him he'll need it!

I don't see what he was doing wrong, I don't think many managers could do better with Christain Nade as the only striker in the squad that hasn't been brought up from the under 18s..

I go to school with one of Csaba's daughters lol

I don't see what he was doing wrong, I don't think many managers could do better with Christain Nade as the only striker in the squad that hasn't been brought up from the under 18s..

I go to school with one of Csaba's daughters lol

He was sacked because he was touting himself for every job in the world, putting down youth players for no reason and us not doing particularly well this season.

Last edited:
Sigh

So many of our supporters are mindless idiots like yourself. How can you say that? We lost Bruno,Kyripidas,Neilson,Chesney and Miko. So instead of building on last year he had to replace.

Then our amazing chairman refused to provide funds for a striker. Sure he put himself fw for Scotland and Celtic but who wouldnt ?

All things considered i thought he was doing a grand job.

Must agree with Kris, if you're managing Hearts and a bigger opportunity like Celtic or Scotland jobs come up, your going to want them, especially if you're chairman is being a tight *******.

& Slightly off topic, but Kris whilst you've got internet and you're here, could you PM me/visitor message me the link to that team talk guide?

Sigh

So many of our supporters are mindless idiots like yourself. How can you say that? We lost Bruno,Kyripidas,Neilson,Chesney and Miko. So instead of building on last year he had to replace.

Then our amazing chairman refused to provide funds for a striker. Sure he put himself fw for Scotland and Celtic but who wouldnt ?

All things considered i thought he was doing a grand job.
[FONT=&quot]
I'm a mindless idiot because I have a different opinion from you? Bruno and Karipidis were the only real losses from last year’s team. Chesney has barley played for the last couple of years, Miko was never going to get the refs of his back and Robbie's wages were ridicules he had to go. This season at best Csaba was doing an okay job.[/FONT]

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Must agree with Kris, if you're managing Hearts and a bigger opportunity like Celtic or Scotland jobs come up, your going to want them, especially if you're chairman is being a tight *******.

& Slightly off topic, but Kris whilst you've got internet and you're here, could you PM me/visitor message me the link to that team talk guide?

[FONT=&quot]He didn't come away with the Celtic stuff until after Mowbray had been appointed. A couple of months after the appointment he proclaimed that he was shocked that Celtic hadn't hired him instead. He then went onto also tout himself for the Man Utd and [FONT=&quot]Liverpool[/FONT][FONT=&quot] job.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]