Hearts

Jamie

Reaction score
Although its still quite early on in the season, its good to see another team take pole position and stay there, even if they may drop soon. Its added another edge to the league and will mean the big two, Rangers & Celtic, will have to play catch up with a 3rd team. Because of this, Ive taken more of an interest in the Scottish Premiership results and I know most of my mates have too. So well done Hearts, can they hold out?

Hopefully, i would like them to win it. If they do and can keep it going a few seasons it might make the SPL more than 4 games (or how ever many OF derby's there are) per season worth watching.

Yeah thats true. But to be honest, no disrespect to Hearts, I really doubt weather they can hold onto it. I feel Rangers & Celtic will start to pick up and get some consistency and Hearts will do the opposite. But it would be great for the league if they were to carry on the way they have been.

Who cares about Hearts. Hibs are by far the best team to watch in Scotland. One of the best passing teams in UK.

And they have the two young Scottish strikers Gary O' Conner and the other, I forget his name now...

Theve both made it into the Scottish National side recently too.

Deek Riordan, but hes not getting his game ATM cos he was on the verge of leaving but it fell through.

Cardiff

Sena get rid of the 10 charactor thing :mad:

No gregor as it's to stop people posting pointless messages.

For your post you could have said something like "He was meant to go to Cardiff."

It would be good if Hearts were to win it for a change, that skacel dudes scored 7 in his last 7 hasnt he? not sure though. They all seem to be playing pretty well.

It would be good if they could win it, seeing as they have a team of unknowns where as Celtic and Rangers are now kind of 'names' now.

The Hearts team arent unkowns

All the players they brought in are internationals. One of them just won Euro 2004 FFS

Is that the full back?

I mean they are unknowns for people who don't follow the SPL. As I only know that Greek and Skacel (because you always mention him).

So are half the celtic team to yous. Just because ypu havent heard of them doesnt mean they arent very veyr good.

I think we can hang on. I mean we have a squad as good as Rangers and Celtic and just because we dont have as good a history people are writting us off.

Well it would be nice if you could. But seeing as you dont have a good history am writing you off. If you keep up the strong start and then you die down, maybe after a few years or so you can mount a real challenge for the title.

I agree with J if theycontinue their progress.

We shall see next weekend when we play Rangers. What will you all be thinking if we beat them?

Kris said:
We shall see next weekend when we play Rangers. What will you all be thinking if we beat them?

Celtic : SPL Champions 2005/2006

Gregor said:
Celtic : SPL Champions 2005/2006

ha ha you should do stand up. Hibs are killing you the now, you got lucky with the goal.

1st=Hearts
2nd=Rangers
3rd-Celtic :D