the chips

Reaction score
I want to start a new game with hearts using lfc marshals fantastic update but the board sell all my best players any way to stop them doing that thanks.

That's because they're in administration mate, just got to wait until you get out of it I'm afraid.

thanks mate but even when they came out of admin the board still sold another 5 players because of poor finances.my
That's because they're in administration mate, just got to wait until you get out of it I'm afraid.

Hearts

There is a button in the editor that you can switch off the administration within the club page.

Hearts are currently out of administration so would have thought this would be switched off now?

Just switch this off with whatever editor you are using.

When you're out of administration, if your finances are still poor your board may still sell players. Just make sure you get the best deal you can get, eventually you will be able to get players of good quality back. Just try to improve finances and keep wages under control and eventually you will have control over who stays and goes. Goodluck!