dave123

Reaction score
hey im struggling for signings for my hearts team. can any1 ive some suggestions? need some quality. thanks

What season are you in? have you sold anyone and how much do you have?

Carlos Tordoya(DC),Celso Borges(AMC),Michael Morton(DWBR,DMC,MC) and Vasco Regini(DWBL) cheap and quality

cheers, im at the transfer window at january in my 1st season.

check Bohiamians in Ireland i signed a good aml and dmc from them in my first season

you don't really need many players anyway unless your forced to sell. Get shot of Kello though he is guff

pitty Bruno isnt good on it :(

Rene Mihelic of Maribor (AMLC), Mika Aaritalo of TPS (AMRL,ST) & Giannis Papadopoulos of Olympiakos (DM,MLC) are all worth a look at reasonable price..... I always buy them for The Dons and they do well in the SPL

Simon Poulson 1.5 mil great signing for my Rangers team, Also francisco Merida on loan from arsenal earned 1st team football for my gers team aswell - Andriy Nesmachnyi - left back great player 1-1.5 mil, just look about for loan players aswell mate to help you. try Giles Barnes from derby great AM but i got him 2nd season 1.5 mil i think. MArco Ruben (ST), Scott Arfield, John Fleck, Amaury Bischoff (DM), Alan Gow, Steve Smith, and try get Velicka on loan back at hearts he usually does well when he goes back. And also try Belletti on loan from chelsea. Hope this helps a little bit ;)
how you doing in the league ? and good luck with your season ;)

Cheers. managed to get gladkyi from ukrain by selling afew players. hes quality and getting goals. loans are my only way. hearts have no money. 3rd in the league just coming to the end of my 1st season. will look at thoes players. if you find any more then please tell me. cheers.

First post!

Im a hearts fan and as per, was shocked at how god awful they are in the game haha. Come January, vlad made me sell Jonnson and Berra because of the high offers. Kingston, Stewart, Driver and Karapidis all wanted moves to bigger clubs... Nightmare! However, check this out.

1sgn6r.jpg

iz466x.jpg

hte61l.jpg

Proof that you can lose your best players and still own the old firm. Well, at least one half. Also won the scottish against celtic. 3-2!
hands down the greatest season for achivement ive ever had in the FM series :D

Also, the last photo shows my final game of the season. i had to either draw or win in order to secure second. rangers had to win/draw hoping motherwell would beat me. CHECK THAT OUT!

bragging over haha. but in all honesty, you dont need to buy!

Hearts were the first team i went (as always) and it's the best i have done on a first game ever. First season 5th second season 3rd third season 2nd and fourth season i won the league. I got half way into the 5th season and i was top again before leaving for Everton where Levein managed to win them the league again.

Lee Wallace,Berra and Driver become class players but they usually want to move or you are forced to sell.

Sean Scannell was outstanding for me and Kalones from Bohemians in Ireland.

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!

Im a hearts fan :)

And yeh, the team is a heap of **** on fm but theyve made obua look good wtf? hes mince in rl anyway.

Try and hold onto driver,kingstone etc and your other best players. lee wallace and co.

After 2-> seasons clubs start to offer 5m+ for driver, about the same for kingston aswell. Sell them for extorting prices to the more reknowned clubs and you could grabs yourself 30M or so from a couple of players. Then look for the cheap bargains :) And also buy afew high rated players to help. But also try and get ALL your coaching staff to 5* or more it helps out for your youth :)

why would he want to make the team worse :p