Reaction score
Whilst running the game the laptop seems to heat up fast!!!! currently using a cooling fan underneath it but doesnt seem to make much difference.any ideas suggestions needed and rather fast i think :O:O:O

cheers guys.

sozzy if this is posted elsewhere btw:S

i just tend to unplug the power source for a while
an old ICT teacher told me it worked and it definitely seems to

Get rid of the dust!

Take the thing apart (sounds daunting but isn't too bad once it's opened up) and get rid of any dust using a can of compressed air.

If you are too scared to take it apart then spray the compressed air into any vents and fan outlets to try and clear as much dust as possible.

Get rid of the dust!

Take the thing apart (sounds daunting but isn't too bad once it's opened up) and get rid of any dust using a can of compressed air.

If you are too scared to take it apart then spray the compressed air into any vents and fan outlets to try and clear as much dust as possible.
where can you buy "compressed air"
sorry if that sounds dumb,but never heard of it.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Duster-Compressed-Flammable-400ml/dp/B000MQ7DZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296513833&sr=8-1"]5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products[/ame]

1) Get rid of the dust inside
2) Get a laptop cooler (Its optional, but will help you keep your laptop cool)

Compressed air is probably your bset bet to solving your heat issues. Order off amazon and wait a couple days til it comes. You can last that long without FM right? ;)

Can buy it from Maplins if there's any of those nearby.

This is probably a dumb question, but do you need to be a certain age to buy it? Just cause it's an aerosol?

Compressed air is probably your bset bet to solving your heat issues. Order off amazon and wait a couple days til it comes. You can last that long without FM right? ;)
honest answer.....no i couldnt,NEVER lol...