Zenzi Sage

Reaction score
In the last year of his contract and wants to more than double his wages from £105k to £235k, with £10mil sign on fees in total. Being the cheapskate that I am with Man United hovering around with a possible £60-£70mil bid, should I sell him?

Depends if you can secure a great fee to sell & secure a replacement cheaper and on less wages. Scout first and decide if you have a worthy replacement if not give him the cash

I kept him in eventually, wages at 200k and sign on fee of 3 mil. He's still ******** about a move back to Barca all the time though.

He's out for 8 months at the start of my current season and I've bought Clyne who surprisingly seems to be doing a better job than he used to.

he is just so amazing for me assists for fun due to insane pace and acceleration coupled with agility and balance i signed him on a 4 year contract at 25 for 170k per weeks with bonuses depending on how sucessfull we are under the same amount of time which works better as they perform for their bonuses and for me hes indispensible just simply amazing