nikudini

Reaction score
I'm currently in my first season with Heerenveen, in first place with 1 point lead over Ajax and 2 over Twente and PSV, it's end of december and I'm still in the cup. I'm playing Raikan's "Swoop there it is" 4-3-3 DM tactic.

I've got Verratti in midfield, and Krivets on the way (could I play him as a IF winger?).

Main point is I'm gonna need some IF wingers for next season, especially if I manage to win the league. So any suggestions?

They have to be quick and good at dribbling, but at the same time willing to come to my team. Not sure on budget yet, first season I got 7M and 150k wages.

If ur in December the board may give u the possibility of changing your goal or prediction for the season, this is a nice way to get some extra money usually since your currently first place. I myself don't usually play with IF wingers but what I usually do is check which players are transfer listed, listed for loan and which players have ending contracts. Usually that's where you can get players without paying too much. Since you know what type of player you are looking for I suggest you search for a player with the attributes that match what you want your player to do. I often also search for specific PPM's I want my signing to have, so for your IF winger you will probably want the 'cuts inside' PPM and possibly some others but it really depends what kind of player you want. Another thing I do is if I want a player that I can't afford I look at his best attributes and his PPM's. For example if you want the next Arjen Robben just look at his best attributes(Dribbling, pace, flair, technique etc) and the PPM's u want your signing to have in common with Robben and then just play around with the numbers in the player search until you find a player that u want. Btw if u still have Narsingh and Asaidi I don't really see why u would need another winger cuz both of them are class players for the Eredivisie. You're probably looking for names of players but as I said I don't use IF wingers myself so can't really recommend any but hopefully u find a good one yourself, always feels more rewarding in my opinion ;)

That's basically exactly what I did, found a Belgian youngster from Gent, who seems promising, his name is El Ghanassy, might be well known, but I haven't heard of him. Got him to replace Assaidi, whom I sold to Aston Villa for 6.5M. Also got a guy form Dortmund on loan, Leitner I think, and he did well in his debut by scoring. I like Narsingh because he's very young, so I kept him even though he was wanted, and he scored 2 in the first match after the winter break.

I generally do my transfers like you have described, I've found guys like Pilar and Dockal, like that, but always ask here in case there's a young cheap wonderkid or something.

great minds think alike :) El Ghanassy looks like a good player for Heerenveen. Hopefully he can help u bring in the championship