mattlovesfm9

Reaction score
Just started a new game with Heerenveen, The squad looks quite decent but could do with an extra,

3 Strikers, 1 GK

Got 6 mil to spend, Could be 7/8 mill once i offload a few players,

Upfront i was thinking of signing

Ricky Wolfwinkle (Can pick him up for about 4.6mil) Julio Cruz (Free Transfer) and i am looking for one more backup/ Who has the ability to be ALL AROUND striker (MAX 1mil/Free transfer) also a decent GK who can be my number 1

Also Would u say Wolf is best at Poacher or Tranquilizer?

If he is a tranquilizer he can shock the other team easily.

Wolfswinkle agent wants a 600k fee! cant afford that, Anyone know Any other striker that could do a decent job?

My main striker atm is Julio Cruz (Target man) Looking for Poacher or Tranquillizer

Try Vaclav Kadlec should be less than a million unless united got him first but usually turns out good and for goal go for vincent enyeama 250k and hes jsut plain awesome :D also check out itay schetcher or something similar to that you can find him in the israli national team and one of the tel avivs i think in israel :p

go for mateclic or norbat. good dutch strikers.

Adman neither of them will sign, Dont want to join the club, Just found a decent looking young striker, 17 years of age. Matias Tellechia , Could be decent in 3/4 years

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Just Signed Jonathan Ramirez for 1.8 Mil, Hope he turns out good, Got him cheap so worth the gamble