Heinze keen to make Man Utd exit

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson reveals defender Gabriel Heinze wants to leave Old Trafford.

More...

STFU.

First off, this is his agent talking so it could be exaggerated. Also, he knows he's too good not to be playing every week, and knows Evra is first choice LB, so its understandable.

But I think Silvestre should be sold, and then Heinze kept and he will probably still play at least 25 games, though it may not be enough. I just hope he doesn't go to Liverpool if he does leave.

Apparently Man Utd have rejected bids from Liverpool saying that he will not be moving to them, which is always good :D

Yeah but now there getting lawyers onto it 'cos there scum and think there hard ha. Can you even get lawyers onto a team for not wanting to sell a player? :S

I didnt think that it was possible, but utd are trying to find out when contact was first made between Liverpool and Heinze. Utd think that they may have talking talking before or something like that, so utd are investigating. In my opinion, Liverpool are just sour grapes cos we dont want to sell to them. What would happen if we bid for Gerrard and then they turned us down?

i hope he goes...will he get in before riise tho at liverpool?...