438 KB · Views: 333
  • test-result-image5.png
    test-result-image5.png
    433.4 KB · Views: 331
  • test-result-image6.png
    test-result-image6.png
    437 KB · Views: 472
Helo OIS ?
Can you tell me what is the difference between the two files? They have the same names

Could you post screen of player instructions and team instruction, i would like to try it but i play with xbox. THANKS

No OIS, use asistan manager.

only folder names different.
Hi, sorry to bother you, in many of my games the results are not good. I don't understand. I tried with Southampton, Atletico, Monaco.

Hi, sorry to bother you, in many of my games the results are not good. I don't understand. I tried with Southampton, Atletico, Monaco.

Hello, I am answering using google translate as my english is not very good. Player roles have become more important in fm 2022, for example, even if a player playing in the MC position is a very high quality football player, if he is not suitable for tactical duties, good results may not be achieved.

Hello, I am answering using google translate as my english is not very good. Player roles have become more important in fm 2022, for example, even if a player playing in the MC position is a very high quality football player, if he is not suitable for tactical duties, good results may not be achieved.

what does that mean? that the players have to adapt? that it takes several games?

this tactic was great. 82 games unbeaten, had a serious team too.. but always LW never ever plays well

love this tactic, ended up deleting my long term save due to signing to many players and not wanting to sell any haha, which kinda forced my hand into changing tactic and then things got really messed up zaz4.0 you catch my drift was up 7-0 by half time most games, that can only be fun for so long.. so i deleted it all and here to start a fresh with heisenberg once again...

regarding the left LW never plays well statement, im going to mess about with that as the individual player settings suggest go with left footed fella who can cross... come to me lorenzo lucca ... no noooo, must play this save with MOSTLY those coming through u-18&u-21

quick update, new start I believe which on a new update patch, not even sure my screenshots are going to upload properly haha, anyway... better than I've this tactic work before now, defensively strong, Jota like a machine whereas i always tend to sell him in all other saves, and still not 100% in tactical familiarity - give it whirl

Attachments

• 20220405132201_1.jpg
    20220405132201_1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 20220405133343_1.jpg
    20220405133343_1.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 20220405135124_1.jpg
    20220405135124_1.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 226
then lost 4-2 away to man united and 2-0 away to A.madrid, and a 0-0 in there haha, i was cursed by posting my success

tried it

besides getting hammered once by west ham its scoring loads

however its averaging about 24 shots with about 3 on target

but when the forwards decide to shoot on target its great to watch