Hellgate: London Beta Test

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
H

HoneyMonster

i have been given a place but its not my kind of game so if any one would like to take my place leave me your email address and i will forward the email to you with the link where you can create a site. if that doesn't work you will have to use my user name and ill give you the password for it

whats the game about or similar too?

it looks awesome , saw a review of it in the paper the other day. if i had a pc that i thought would run it i would snap your hands off!

the designers spent ages walking round london, taking aerial pictures, getting a feel for the place to get it as real as possible then made it "post apocalyptical" i think. its set in 2038:

According to legend, when the ravens depart the Tower of London, it will crumble to rubble and disaster will befall England. As man became more dependent on science, believing only in what he could define or create, ancient knowledge and rituals were lost to the antiquity of time.

Hellgate: London is an action role-playing game which has some first-person shooter as well as many Massively multiplayer online role-playing game[5] elements. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic future London. Gameplay is based heavily on the character's stats. The FPS element of Hellgate: London will be seen in the Hunter faction and will require some skill to use. Soft-aim will be included in the game as a form of aim assistance. One preview described the game as World of Diablo, a cross between World of Warcraft and Diablo II.

whats your email addy and i will forward the email to you