Reaction score
I need help :( i'm not flopping on FM (accually i'm doing well) But i bought Raul Garcia for 12.5m last season and now Milan have offered me 20m for him. He wants to be able to discuss contracts with them but i'm not sure whether to let him go or not!
View attachment 677
I've stalled but i need your opinions. They have set it to 'non-negotiable' so i can't set a buy back price or anything :worried:!
I got him his first international cap (+ i converted him to a AML!) so hes my biggest sucess :D
What should i do?

i wouldnt sell!

he may be worth more in a few seasons!

keep the lad

thats some serious money to turn down, mind you it depends whether you need to sell him or not, and who you could buy with the money.

I checked who was avaliable for that money before i rejected. there was no-one as good as him. If they bid again i will just say Raul Garcia exchange fore Gourcuff. See how they like that one ;)!

What about this:
10m for Senderos. I don't even play him first team! thats a definate yes..right?

ohhhhhh myyyyyyy goddddddd!!!! Milan just made a 30m bid for raul garcia...what now?!

Last edited:
accept tht 1 m8...........u cud get a world class player for that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) ;)

I know! thats 40m from garcia and senderos and i already had 5m so i got 45m to spend! (im awsome :D)

**** it!!!!! it fell through!

Another thing:
How do you solve a player being Jaded?

Last edited:
I know! thats 40m from garcia and senderos and i already had 5m so i got 45m to spend! (im awsome :D)

**** it!!!!! it fell through!

Another thing:
How do you solve a player being Jaded?

Rest him for a couple of games- or there should be the option on the task bar thingy that let's you give him extended leave ;)

:mad: what tactic are u using with arsenal? i am also arsenal, but i suck. i do win, but you don't want to know how.....

Your raul garcia only improve 2 attribute by 1 stat ( strength , creativity ) , others all drop 1? How you train it ?

your assistants do good training............if you let him do it they will be up in no tim

I have 3 CB's that are world class, and one that is slightly worse. I have Gallas, Toure and Raul Albiol and then Felipe...who should i play?!