Hello all FM fans, a little bit of help please.

g3n0n

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I decided to create a new manager account since my players unfortunately weren't getting "high enough game experience with PSG" strange as that seems.. thus couldn't get them to reach their full potential :/

But oh well, I made a new career and started off with Real Madrid, But how are you supposed to let the players who only get playing time when there huge amounts off injuries. Example second and third choice goalkeeper. Since you cant really right click and let them get match fit at the reserve team as I did with PSG.
Now I have to send them to castilla and that's a lot of fuzz just to get them to play a couple of matches to be match fit. And also It cannot be done because they are registered to a higher league, so you can send them up but not down if they have been registered...

Anyone got some tips on what I should do about this?

/Thank you in advance

If i have say 3 keepers in my first team?

I will have A European keeper, A cup keeper and A league keeper? Gtes them all playing time, Obviously depending on what league your playing in.

Thank you for your answer m8
Aha, ye I have been doing that but unfortunately the games are too much apart from each other for them to be 100% match fit:/
Easy as 1-2-3 with psg, where I could just get the players playing time at the reserve team till they were match fit.

I'm managing Real Madrid right now so if a player are already registered for the A squad I can't bump them down.. same goes for u19 squad I have to wait until I can register players and remove them in order to send them to castilla or real madrid "C"
Thus making it a lot harder to get good talents to grow.. and if I bump them up to real madrid A I cant bump them down again.. really annoying..

Also, how come most of the coaching and scout staff are soooo bad at major clubs.. I find that really strange tbh..
Had to kick like 98% of all straff when I take over a club in order to get 4.5-5 stars :(

Actually you can't send senior players to Castillia outside the transfer window, can only swap junior players at will (I think u19 or U21).

With Sevilla I have 1 Cup GK and 1 league GK at the moment, as I have 2 fairly equal ones.

My 3rd choice is a 2* current 5* potentiality 17 year old at Sevilla Atletico (who can be drafted in at will)

But I am losing one of the 2 strong keepers next season, so I'll do what I have done in the past. Monitor match fitness and then when needed organize a friendly for the U19 team and make players available. You can set up multiple friendlies in 1 go and I have one every other week usually. I'm planning to reject u19 league invitation as all my youth players will be at Sevilla Athletico (2nd Devision B is gotto be better than u19 surely)