hello all football manager fans

Reaction score
I am new here but been playin fm and champ manager since they first came out.I am a mad Arsenal Fan So Dont be to hard on me lol.i am currently managing juve and doing well with them love fm 09 but not to sure about the 3d view i just love the old classic view for some reason.hope to speak to you all soon thanks. james

kl my real name is peter big man united fan since i was born team u love or hate ha ha on fm09 at the mo playin aas qpr not had many trophys on it as i have had on 08 but i well have some soon i hope lol

sound mate nice to meet u :] im a huge torquay united fan since 2 years ago. this my first football manager ive ever bought been sacked 5 times lol. now im doing ok i suppose, downloaded some tactics from here and am currently 8th but should be around 2nd 1st. ill just learn :]. i also prefer 2D clasic dont know why think you get a better view of game.

one thing that does get on my nervs is the larg amount off injures there are in the game.i had 4 injures in one game once.

hi my fellow fm/champ manager fanatics my name is matty im a big grimsby town fan as im from grimsby .......and also we need as many supporters as we can get lol small town but big heart for the mighty mariners i am currently grimsby town goin well in my first year in the promotion places half way through the season (were we should be in league two but oh well maybe next year haha).....

build a bomfire build a bomfire
put the yorkies on the top
put the scunny in the middle
and burn the f*c**ing lot​