Hello and Need Help Urgently

berkayreyiz

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I downloaded FM 2013 illegally, cracked it, set the game into the D Driver and using it in Turkish mode.
So I heard about the new specialities in the game and visited this site.
I created an 'editor data' folder and downloaded the Andorran League from here.
I extracted the files into that folder, to the following location -> 'D:/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data'
But nothing appears on the 'editor data' section in the new game menu. It just doesn't work.
So where did i do wrong, can anybody help me please ?
Is it because of the D driver or the location i extracted the files or playing the game in Turkish mode.
Or is it just because i downloaded it illegally ?
Please somebody help.

Hello everyone.
I downloaded FM 2013 illegally, cracked it, set the game into the D Driver and using it in Turkish mode.
So I heard about the new specialities in the game and visited this site.
I created an 'editor data' folder and downloaded the Andorran League from here.
I extracted the files into that folder, to the following location -> 'D:/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data'
But nothing appears on the 'editor data' section in the new game menu. It just doesn't work.
So where did i do wrong, can anybody help me please ?
Is it because of the D driver or the location i extracted the files or playing the game in Turkish mode.
Or is it just because i downloaded it illegally ?
Please somebody help.

Go buy the game pirate..

Thank you but I'm a student who hardly pays his rents and I'm probably in the worst period of my life. So I need some distraction and thats why.
Can somebody please help without being mean and without knowing anything ?

Not on this site, sorry man we don't support pirating. I feel for you, I'm a grad student working off of a few hundred a month after rent, but I did save up to buy the game. I'd suggest looking to see if you can find FM12 cheap rather than pirate the game.

i will buy the game if my family ever gets back together, if i manage to finish the school in 5 years or just if i have someone in my life again lol. you could have just said "do this". But anyway. Thanks for your big help and understanding.
I'm sure the billion earning CEOs are proud of you. Good night.