Hello Everyone :)

dstar2010

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on FM Base this is my first time on a forum so be nice, anyway just wanted to say ive been reading these forums for ages before i signed up they are really helpful and most of the people on here seem really nice so thought id give it a try. (H)

Welcome dude :) One of the first welcome posts I've seen!

Welcome mate,hope you enjoy your time here. If you have a problem with anything feel free to ask me in a vm on my page :)

We're mostly nice, just don't ask Joel for advice. He's wierd and smells funny. :p

Welcome to Base.

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy your stay.

on a good side welcome to the site good to heard from ya on the down side not another Utd fan!!!

Thanks everyone and i guess there's a lot of Utd fans on the site then?

There's just a lot of United fans full stop. Still, most of them we get on this site are the good sort, so that's fine.

Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool take your pick lol.

Not many Chelsea fans on site. :D

Take your time to get used to the site and once you remain friendly and follow the rules youll be making friends on here in no time :)

There's just a lot of United fans full stop. Still, most of them we get on this site are the good sort, so that's fine.

Thats debatable lol. :p

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Not many Chelsea fans on site. :D

Take your time to get used to the site and once you remain friendly and follow the rules youll be making friends on here in no time :)

Tell me about it lol, i feel like im holding down the fought all by myself.

Tell me about it lol, i feel like im holding down the fought all by myself.

You tend to pick some pretty tough fights yourself, though. Some of your expressions don't help, either (Testicles, anyone?). :p

But at least I think noone here can say you're not a true chelsea fan, right? :p

You tend to pick some pretty tough fights yourself, though. Some of your expressions don't help, either (Testicles, anyone?). :p

But at least I think noone here can say you're not a true chelsea fan, right? :p

Haha, tell me about it. I dont mind giving it because i can take it. And im glad people realise im a proper Chelsea fan.

Anyway enjoy the site dude, im sure you will crop up in many topics.

Welcome on board mate! Enjoy your stay here! (H)