hello from Sam..

Sam2012

Reaction score
Hi to all..

My name is Sam, from UK.. recently purchased FM2012 and luckily found this forum while searching for some advice and tips..

Just about to start a game with Villareal in Spanish La Liga.. Always liked this team and i believe there is a potential to develop it into one of the best teams in the world.

I like a challenge and Villareal team does present a lot of it.. We don't have our own stadium so far, finances are okay but not great.. The team is affectionely known as Yellow Submarines and I'll keep all updated about my progress in the game if anyone will be interested to read them.. :)

very pleased to have joined this community and i look forward to get to know the rest of the forum members..

regards,

-Sam..

Last edited:
Welcome mate :) if you are wanting to do a bit of a story (update) then I suggest using this section :)

Football Manager 2012 Stories

and reading this:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/88002-story-help-advice-thread.html

There are quite a few stories/layouts that are really good/neat etc, you can follow someones or do you own if you like, its completely up to you..

Just dont post updates here, all new members do and its the incorrect section,

Welcome to Fm-base, the best forum around, no doubt!