NaTHx9

Reaction score
Hey Could any1 Upload a Game save with leagues scotland england france italy germany spain and more would be great in the year of 2013 or 2014 because i really enjoy the game when its a few seasons in but i get bored after a few weeks so if any1 could give me a database in 2013 or 2014 around them with them league that would be fantastic thanks ;)

Hey Could any1 Upload a Game save with leagues scotland england france italy germany spain and more would be great in the year of 2013 or 2014 because i really enjoy the game when its a few seasons in but i get bored after a few weeks so if any1 could give me a database in 2013 or 2014 around them with them league that would be fantastic thanks ;)

Just holiday to the year you want, Add a new manager to desired club, retire your original one and you're set ;)

you want one from 2020? I uploaded that to someone earlier today. So it's a game where i resigned in with following loaded:

5083435.png

if you want i can find the link on the forum somewhere

nlx that would be great thanks :) il try it out mate x

http://www.2shared.com/file/T2gw34Jn/2020_save.html

When things are good all i had to upload was 1 file. Didn't hear a reply from Sam yet, so i guess it's working. Enjoy

gonna join network game now (first time :)) so when this does not work (you be able to play my save game i will repost later with required files)

Last edited:
Soo i tried the gamesave and i think its 2 much into the game for me to enjoy the game has been taken over by regens would prefer for me to play a few seasons before this happneded so does any1 have a game in 2013 or 14 that they could give me thanks :)