hello G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leishy1995

Banned
Reaction score
happnin
<)im leishy
<)<)some of you may know me from threads such as say sorry gregor, and usain bolt <)<)<)<)thread, im formally introducing myself now because, im hard

<)anyone who wants to chat, football manager section for game related stuff

<)annnnnnnnnd general section for anoucments

gregor close my friend and ill have your head

Erm... hi. Interesting layout you got there. See you like your pacmen.

<) someones a fan of pacman.

Welcome Leishy, Looks like Gregor has made some enemies lol.

yeah it does :D mostly cause of te im sorry thread that LG done and gregor sort of became cruel anfd im mentally fit im in credit classes and i love pacman XD<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)

hi kid XD

although i like a smiley as much as the next lad, dont plaster your posts with them, mod's may get annoyed with it.
Its like capital letters, dont use all caps either (A)

but ye welcome ;)

haha got an infraction because i spelt two words wrong lol

Well live ive repeated over and over to you Leishy, infact I cant be bothered to do it again so ill paste our pm's, and people can refer to the other thread you made.

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Leishy1995
is this not a football manager website, where all people know each other, i didnt come here to for the discusion more for the different downloadable content, just do a thread appolgising to LG and we will all love you again

it its a football maanger forum but it has sections, the post sohuld have been in the FM section not the general section

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Leishy1995
is this not a football manager website, where all people know each other, i didnt come here to for the discusion more for the different downloadable content, just do a thread appolgising to LG and we will all love you again

Well it appears its the people in the FM SECTION who know and have been worried, us down in the GENERAL SECTION have no idea who he is, so its compeltly irrelevant to us.

I dont see why this is such a difficult concept for you to understand

And if youll refer to the original post that started this, I wasnt abusive etc, so don't see what the fuss is about.

Leishy youve now been infracted for constantly opening the same thread.

happnin
<)im leishy
<)<)some of you may know me from threads such as say sorry gregor, and usain bolt <)<)<)<)thread, im formally introducing myself now because, im hard

<)anyone who wants to chat, football manager section for game related stuff

<)annnnnnnnnd general section for anoucments

gregor close my friend and ill have your head

Happening
<)I'm leishy

<)<)Some of you may know me from threads such as 'say sorry gregor', and the 'Usain Bolt thread', i'm formally introducing myself now because, i'm hard.

<)Anyone who wants to chat, football manager section for game related stuff

<) and general section for announcements

Gregor close my friend and i'll have your head.

That's about as sensical as I could make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.