tolis190

Reaction score
View attachment 67841
I grew up in Thessaloniki and experienced a humble upbringing. Like most young boys, I enjoyed playing football for hours at the local parks and in the streets. I wasn’t an academic however, I was a genius. On the field, I was a lethal striker banging a tones of goals. That is what my players need to do on the pitch and make me proud .

As a lover of 4-4-3 and 3-4-3 formations I expect of each of my striker scoring goals for our team..

The 4-3-3 and the 3-4-3 is arguably the most potentially overwhelming of all modern formations. There's a reason why many of the most dominant sides of European football - Chelsea
,Real Madrid, Barcelona - use it. These are the sides that expect a win each week, with enough offensive power to overcome sides determined to leave with a draw.
So, with this philosophy we take on Barnet. We dont have anything to lose so lets go and play some attacking football..

Here is the team report:
View attachment 67840

Last edited:
Our first match with Morecambe was a big win...For me especially beacause it was my first ever game as a Fοotball Manager such as for Barnet which avoid the relegation zone
View attachment 67818

4-4 with Cheltenham Town. Wow what a match losing for two goals but my boys scored and toke the draw.
View attachment 67817

My first away match as a coach.. Before joining Barnet, Cambridge offered me a job but instead hiring me as their manager they broke up talks with me so it was Α ΜUST WIN MATCH
View attachment 67816

Exeter is 1st in the league table so we faced the impossible
View attachment 67815

Last edited:
February was something special (H) ... The team is curently 14th and play some real football with 11 matches left to play and -12 from the 6th place and the play off ...

View attachment 67695