Hello, look inside for suggestions and discussion of a liverpool tactic

klink

Reaction score
Hello, im Liverpool and ive just started.
I'm looking for a tactic that will work with both Andy Carroll, Luis Suarez + gerrard still scoring goals.
I would like to play them as Targetman / Poacher with wingers, because i would love having many crosses to Andy Carroll.
Thing is, that if i move Gerrard down to CM i dont think he will score enough goals.
Maybe a tactic like the 4-4-2 diamond,with one offensive midfielder and one defensive would work?
Im afraid of it being not balanced, because its like sharing the team up in two by not having any CM.
I also love Raul meireles.. my mind is screwed, these were my thaughts..

Help me,

kind regards
nikoklink

ive tried but ppl never answer in that thread m8

Ok you could try eds 442 little and large tactic. I havnt tried it myself but i hear its good.
Or i have a 532 with wingers that does well for liverpool. Mine doesnt just get the best from Carroll but for the whole team to chip in with goals.
Or if you want to create your own tactic go for a flat 442 with wingers. Set the wingers to float crosses and aim for target man. Play Gerrard as a box to box midfield in th centre and he will bang in goals.
If you really want you could play him on the right wing for a season or 2 before he loses some of his speed.
The above tactics can be found in the downloads section on the first page.