Hello there ;)

Kjeta

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is kjeta and im Norwegian.

For my FM 12 i manage Malaga...

Decided to register because i found a lot of the tips here valuable and i would like to contribute :)

Dunno what else to write about in this thread tho...

Hey mate, welcome to the forum, its always great to get new members.
If you have any questions consult any of the staff(green names), or premium members(blue names).

Enjoy your stay here

Actually, i have a small tip...
Hopefully you can bring this on to the right people.
when you register it ask you to answer yes to being a human...
perhaps you should say that it is case sensetive :p
a bit annoying when i wrote yes without capital Y and i had to write in everything again ;)

Welcome to the site dude. Enjoy.

And disregard what Steve said-us lower class non-colours can help aswell :p

Welcome to the site dude. Enjoy.

And disregard what Steve said-us lower class non-colours can help aswell :p

ajt you know i :wub:'s ya :)

But yeah most non premium members are also helpful especially those classed first team, star player or modern day legend as they are all forum regulars.

hehe yea, everyone has some good info :p
just wish someone can put all that info togheter. Then we would rule the world :L

ajt you know i :wub:'s ya :)

But yeah most non premium members are also helpful especially those classed first team, star player or modern day legend as they are all forum regulars.

Or have no lives like myself lol.

But yeah Steve's right. You'll pretty much get help with absolutely anything here. There's threads chockful full of information. You should check out the kits section too along with the skins and tactics and schedules for training-some great work done with a lot of time and effort put into it to make sure it works.

hehe yea, everyone has some good info :p
just wish someone can put all that info togheter. Then we would rule the world :L

I actually did this last year.
I compiled a list of all threads last year into a thread that you could find everything useful at the touch of a button.
I had planned to recreate this this year but time didnt allow me to progress and there are so many threads.

But basically all the threads at the top of a section are stickied and they are some of the most helpful ones and some rules for that section