Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Hello there.

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Dec 28, 2009
Hi there,
I don't know if any of you remember me, but I'm Jones. I haven't been on this site for about 6 months for various reasons, but after getting back into FM, I thought I'd come back here and say hi again, hopefully some of you remember me, if not, hello :)

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
GTFO Jones :wub:

Also, in the end I was right about Gerrard not being able to truly play CM

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Dec 28, 2009
okay, i'll leave.. again.

If my memory serves me correctly, I never disagreed with you? and please, don't get me started on Liverpool.

Mike.

Staff member
Feb 15, 2009
okay, i'll leave.. again.

If my memory serves me correctly, I never disagreed with you? and please, don't get me started on Liverpool.
Yeah, you've picked a great time to return, for everyone outside the Kop. Lets talk about Barca instead. Good to see you back though.

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Dec 28, 2009
*horrible time to return for me. I'd like to talk about Barcelona, or Athletic and Bielsa.

I'm glad someone here remembers me. :wub:

Redders

Get in the Van.
Sep 15, 2005
www.fmstories.co.uk
Hi there,
I don't know if any of you remember me, but I'm Jones. I haven't been on this site for about 6 months for various reasons, but after getting back into FM, I thought I'd come back here and say hi again, hopefully some of you remember me, if not, hello :)
3 months*.

Welcome back.