Hello ... Transfer DI Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelimir

Reaction score
Helloo.
I am playing with Totenham and Real Mardrid accepted my offer for Di Maria 21M euro ( 3M fee, 16M over 48 months and 2 after league appearance..I wonder if this useful transfer?:)

i had di maria on loan (4m, with an option of 20m to buy him in full) in my second season in arsenal, and he's amazing. playing him in the LW as a winger with support duty and he make loads of assist.

sadly though he was injured around march and got was out for 3 months, which lead to the crumble of my league position from 1st to 3rd by the end of the season.

overall, he's a good buy no doubt ;) i reckon u sell piennar, or just use him as a back up player.

i had di maria on loan (4m, with an option of 20m to buy him in full) in my second season in arsenal, and he's amazing. playing him in the LW as a winger with support duty and he make loads of assist.

sadly though he was injured around march and got was out for 3 months, which lead to the crumble of my league position from 1st to 3rd by the end of the season.

overall, he's a good buy no doubt ;) i reckon u sell piennar, or just use him as a back up player.

Thank you so much...I will sell piennar at the end of season...He is good as back up ..but he is 30-year old and i will sell him now with a good offer (value now 5,75M euro)..;)

Thank you so much...I will sell piennar at the end of season...He is good as back up ..but he is 30-year old and i will sell him now with a good offer (value now 5,75M euro)..;)

I have Adebayor on loan and he have 30 goals. in january I bought Doumbia ...Now in march and april Adebayor is in bad form he just one strike in 7 game ... so i was wondering whether buy him or not

Status
Not open for further replies.