Hello World!

KingPadster

Reaction score
Hello guys! I’m KingPadster, also known as Paddy and as you can tell, I’m fresh blood here on the forums. I’m 19, half English & Portuguese (Euro 2004 & World Cup 2006 was one heck of an experience for me) and I support Arsenal and Sporting Lisbon.

But enough about who I am, let me get straight to the point. I’m a huge fan like everyone else of the Football Manager series and over the past couple of months I’ve come across some great football manager stories (late, I know). Some are truly addictive and I always fancied giving it a shot. Since I’m studying Sports Journalism and Creative Writing, I felt this would be the perfect opportunity for me to get some experience and directly collate some feedback from you guys.

Therefore to aid my FM addiction, I want to start story writing across a whole platform of communities for you guys right here!

I’ll aim to write in a typical manner that I know we all enjoy, tapping in with unexpected scenario’s to add a twist to the game and hopefully keep you guys hooked.

So it’s over to you guys to decide where I start. I don’t exactly have a preference as to what team to start with but I’m open to many possibilities.

I now hand it over to you.

hi there bud, welcome

I deleted the other thread for you :)