lpooltillidie

Reaction score
Hi all

My name's Andy, i live in Leeds and am a lifelong Liverpool fan.

I started playing football management games about the time Champ Man 2 came out so have seen the game evolve over the years.

I currently have two saves going on FM2009 Liverpool and Braintree FC, i always do a Liverpool game but after the first season this time out i was a bit bored, id just won the League, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions Leauge, got Manager of the year without really breaking a sweat, the squad is solid etc so anyway thought id try my hand at starting at the bottom. Made a new save and started unemployed, chose Braintree on a whim and started my new management career, all i can say is this area of the game provides a lot of fun, totally different to managing a premier league club with so many challenges
smile.png

Anyway thats me. <!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_969512-->
<!-- THE POST -->

Thanks :) enjoying it so far, big help with all the information on here, its interesting seeing other player's idea's about the game

leeumoconnor69 does the best network games apparently. if u go on the network games forum theres a thread he's set up explainin his new network game. starts monday. take a look, only a few teams left i think. if u struggle ill xplain over msn.