Hello

MaccerBCFC

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've been searching for a good site to talk about FM and this one looks great, so I decided to join.

Hope I get to know you all really soon.

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy as much here! (H)

Hi mate. Welcome to the site. If you ever need any help with anything, do not hesitate to ask! There are a lot of helpful people on here and I am sure you wll enjoy your time :D

hey bud, by far the best Fm website in the World, welcome to the rest of your life.... :D

if you have any queries, I suggest getting hold of the Green Guys if you are unsure of anything or need assistance! enjoy your time here with us all ;)

Welcome to the friendliest FM site.

If you need help with a Database or one making then visit our request thread (link in Sig below), we do Players/teams/leagues actually pretty much everything that can be done we do.

If you ever needs kits or a sig, follow my links, though Im a tad busy I should get it done :)

Everyone trying to advertise their own downloads to the guy lol like walking down a strip in Spain and all the reps coming up to you ! ^^)

Anyway welcome to the site might you might get a bit addicted like myself but thats only because their is always something to talk about on it !

hello and welcome to the last FM forum you'll ever need (H)

Psycho1970 beat me to it but like he said, if you need any help with databases then click on the link (on his sig or mine below, its the same link) and we can make you just about anything you like as long as its possible to do :)

If you fancy a spot of editing yourself and have any questions there is a Editing help link on my sig as well :)

You will love it here
Triv(H)

great choice you've made! best site ever mate! cheers! anything you need , pm me :)