Hello

Fothermucker

Reaction score
Well I'm new to this site, but it's looking pretty good already. Let me tell you a bit about myself.
I'm a 13 year old boy from Plymouth with a love for football manager, depsite me not being the best manager there is. I'm different to most of my friends, who play Fifa non-stop. Yes, I do play fifa now and again, but I much prefer fm as I see it as more of a challenge.
I like Argyle seeing as I'm from Plymouth and I go to watch some of their matches, but I have a deep love for Arsenal. Say what you want about how that's not right, as I should prefer my home team, but I've only recently got into liking Argyle, while I have been following Arsenal ever since the age of about 5.
I hope to enjoy my stay here :)

Hmm Arsenal, I like you already.

Welcome.

''Young, supple 13 year old boy looking for fun in Plymouth'' is how Dunc read this post.

I suggest you watch out before he grooms you :)

Welcome to the site.

Last edited:
i have to agree with nathen i like you aswell due to you supporting arsenal anyway welcome to the base

Welcome :D I am sure you will enjoy time on the best FM site;)

welcome to the site, unfortunate you support arsenal but meh supose your still welcome :p joking

Top choice there mate. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to the site mate,Unfortunate that you support Arsenal but nobodys perfect.

Anyway enjoy your time here and join in with the banter :)

Welcome. This is my town. But not just any town......MO TOWN

Sorry, I often blurt out nonsense.

''Young, supple 13 year old boy looking for fun in Plymouth'' is how Dunc read this post.

I suggest you watch out before he grooms you :)

Welcome to the site.

How that got you 12 likes I will never know.

Have fun on the site, and you should go and watch Argyle, they are shocking, so its pretty funny, I have a season ticket.. for now.