Janeka

Reaction score
After so many years playing CM/FM, I still can't make a tactic. I already read almost evey guide, but still can't understand the tactical part of the game. I am trying to make a 3-1-4-2 tactic, but don't know how to choose the right strategy, philosophy, passing style, etc. So I decided to create this thread, to see if anyone can help me.
Here are some screenshots of my team:

Tactic
xVH1Dt7.jpg

Players - Roles

GK - Damian Martínez
BPD - Cover - Pedro Monteiro
CD - Defend - Joaquim Andrade
CD - Defend - Hernâni Berenguer
DMC - Defend - Gabriel
DW - Support - Atila Turan
DW - Support - Santiago Arias
DLP - Support - Ariel Flores
CM - Attack - Bernardo Silva
DLF - Support - Alexandre Ramos
P - Attack - Johnny Madrigal

This is my first team. Despite being second last season, we are only predicted to finish second.

Now what I want, is to know what you think about my tactical instructions and player roles, what I am doing wrong and why I am doing that wrong.

Want to know what you think to set up the tactic that way, the group of shouts you use in this formation, if you use different strategies in every game or if you change it depending the opposition.

The team instructions and the shouts are the part, that I just don't understand. If anyone can help with this part, would be great.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance ;)

1) change MR and ML to wingers attack to add width and attacking options going forward

2) play fluid/balanced and attack, when you play contain/defensive/counter then you must use rigid when you play control/attacking use fluid/very fluid

3) what style of football do you want to play as at the moment, all default settings does not really give you a "style"

1) change MR and ML to wingers attack to add width and attacking options going forward

2) play fluid/balanced and attack, when you play contain/defensive/counter then you must use rigid when you play control/attacking use fluid/very fluid

3) what style of football do you want to play as at the moment, all default settings does not really give you a "style"

3) I want two different styles, one possession minded, for the games I am suposed to dominate, and one quick counter for the games I am underdog. And what about shouts?