evertonboy

Reaction score
Hello Fm players

ive been playing fm for few years now but never been any good at tactics or training or any of that type of stuff am 16 now and really want to get into all of details of the game i played this game only few times as i had computer issues

so.. when i did start playing Fm13 i went Man united finished 2 and then getting sacked the next year. then i took over blackburn in Npower championship got them promoted in my second season with them but then everything was down hill from there

i have now started a new Game and i have choosen Everton i have only got as far as start of ''season expectation''

Just wondering if anybody has got any tips and some help for a newbie

Thanks

Don't sell Fellaini, or Baines. Play a 4-1-2-2-1 so a RB LB CB CB DMC MC MC AMR AML ST. the DMC helps a lot with defense. Sign Neal Maupay, and get a striker with high determination to tutor him. Put him on a pacher training schedule on heavy.

You could also grab Ryan Gauld. Has good stats and you can get him for nothing. Again, get a attacking midfielder with high determination to tutor him.

Try and have a solid first season before building on next. Winning a domestic cup would be good too, therefore you'll get Europa League next year. :)

i mustn't have that many players on my database

do player instructions need to be done right down to the last detail and what about training ?

by the way thanks for the help

i mustn't have that many players on my database

do player instructions need to be done right down to the last detail and what about training ?

by the way thanks for the help

Not an incredible amount. It helps a lot and makes the game more exciting but you can sometimes get away without it. As for training I'll wait for an expert to help you out on that! I know what to do with training but I'm not perfect at explaining it.

Don't sell Fellaini, or Baines. Play a 4-1-2-2-1 so a RB LB CB CB DMC MC MC AMR AML ST. the DMC helps a lot with defense. Sign Neal Maupay, and get a striker with high determination to tutor him. Put him on a pacher training schedule on heavy.

Spot on, both Fellaini and baines are monster. Maupay is my 1st choice striker, now on my 2nd season in wigan, Awesome poacher kid.