Help, a wierd problem!!!! Frustrating!

xJosHx

Reaction score
Well i'm in pre-season wth Everton, start of the second season, and something strange has just started happening over the last 2 or maybe 3 games, pre season friendlys,(if it ws 3 i didnt notice the first), my players are randomyl switching position on the tactics screen, it has been my DM (zuculini) envolved in every switch. The first game i noticed it Zuculini kept on changing with Albin, my left winger so therefore Albin was playing in the DM spot and Zuci in the LW, and obviously both are useless in these positions and have a RED ability. The second game they both did it again once or twice, and then Zuculini was constantly changing position with my striker, Laurito, and of course they are even more useless in these positions, o througout the last 2 ganes i have to keep clicking tactics and chanign them back when they do it, they dont do it constantly but they've swapped around 5 or 6 tmes in one of the games, and as you can im getting very frustrated when i have to keep checking and changing them back. So please if anyne has experienced this and found how to solve it all advice is welcome! Or if anyone knows a thread where this is being discussed. Hope you can help because it is very annoying, thanks!

Go to individual player instructions and check that none of them have SWAP POSITION activated with another player.

Wow what an idiot i am, i didn't even tamper with the player intstructions, thats why i thought that wouldnt be it, should of checked, thanks alot anyway :) alos, like the video :p

Lol, good to see it was sorted out.