AIM10

Reaction score
Okay so I am at the start of the second season and this is my formation

Rodrigo from SLB is my other striker I tried to get Cavani and Lewandowski and they won't come I would prefer a physical type forward but other suggestions are welcome. Also price doesn't matter as I just want to know my options thanks in advance.

Also is does Kurt Zouma turn out to be world class I can get him for a great price, 2.5 million euros, but I don't want him sitting on my bench. Thanks​
ZoomButt.gif

Last edited:
Okay so I am at the start of the second season and this is my formation

Rodrigo from SLB is my other striker I tried to get Cavani and Lewandowski and they won't come I would prefer a physical type forward but other suggestions are welcome. Also price doesn't matter as I just want to know my options thanks in advance.

Also is does Kurt Zouma turn out to be world class I can get him for a great price, 2.5 million euros, but I don't want him sitting on my bench. Thanks​
ZoomButt.gif

Buy Zouma, amazing player and that is one of the best non-regen bargains I have ever seen!

If you are using the first patch, get Llorente. What team are you/and how much are you willing to spend?

defo go for Zouma and as for striker
1. What season are you
2. What team
3. Budget

Start of the second season and I have 48 million to spend as I sold like 9 players:p

cardozo is cheap but is not consistent you could try Lacina Traore